Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Refuse to Sink | Strong Island Clothing Co Summer 2016




Strong Island Clothing Co

Let's talk about stripes. Everyone loves a stripe. Breton tees are probably the most versatile piece and the one staple that everyone should have in their wardrobe. Paired with black skinny jeans, a leather jacket and a beret for Parisian chic, tucked into blue mom jeans with converse for preppy laid-back style, or under a classic black suit for those tailored-meets-casj vibes. They're an easy piece to work with, no matter what your style.

This one from the new Strong Island Clothing Co summer collection is a classic Breton style with thin, navy blue stripes, complete with subtle embroidered details. In this instance, I wore mine with simple sandals and jeans, and paired it with the wooden wayfarer style sunglasses and the bright yellow 'Refuse to Sink' pac-a-mac. The nautical themed outfit complimented the backdrop of Eastney Marina perfectly, and hen it cooled down in the evening I threw on one of the classic crew sweaters to keep off the seaside chill.

The new Strong island Clothing Co range is now available in store now and online. If you’re in the area take a visit to ‘Shop Ahoy’ in Southsea and check out all the new products for yourself.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Real love spell that work fast to fix your marriage and relationship after a divorce or breakup Recommended by Sonia from USA...My husband left me for no reason on 13th of June 2016. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself and I've tried so many ways and so many spell casters but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about this spell caster called Dr Unity who helped him on his own situation when his wife left him. But at first i didn't believe it because i' ve tested so many of them and it didn't work.he begged me further and told me that Dr Unity will never disappoint me, he cast real spell that work fast, so I decided to try this spell caster called Dr Unity. I contacted him and i told him my problems and gave him all the necessary information he required. He just laughed and told me never to worry that my husband will call me back in less than 28hours and i believed and he told me what to do and i did it, and after he has finished casting the spell my husband called me and started begging. He apologized and came back to me crying for a second chance. Today i and my husband live happily like never before. I can really say that this spell caster is powerful because of his work my husband is home again. I'm now the happiest woman in USA and ever since he has shown me love like never before. Thank you Dr Unity I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on his mobile number: +2348072370762 if you have any problem you are facing now Just contact him and he will help you, i give you 100% guarantee . once again thank you Dr Unity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig